Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Thursday, August 19, 2010

New Goal...

I have decided that I would like to try and see if I can start and complete a new creative project every week...Want to join in?  It doesn't matter if it's sewing, art, cross-stitch, embroidery, or whatever...I just find that if I don't "just do it", I never "find" the time.  I'd like to try for around an hour a day.  It just feels good to create/sew/make something. :)  Speaking of, I've already made 2 diapers this week...so I'm in the clear!  I've also cut out the fabric for a pair of soft shoes for Elli!  They are just out of scrap fabric, just a trial run to see if they fit and if I like the pattern, before I use good stuff.  I also want to start teaching the girls embroidery stitches.  What project do you want to make?

1 comment:

Felicity said...

Hi Narelle,
I will join you on one creative project a week, having moved to a new house I am in desperate need of making it more homey by filling it with homemade stuff! I will send you an invite to my blog so you can check up on me too!
Love Felicity