Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

More mail!

Lookee!!!  See what I got?  Ain't it purty?   Here's some diaper fabric (PUL)...



And some oh-so-cute flannel/flannelette material!!!  I purchased it from Stephanie at IttybittyFabric on etsy.  I absolutely L-O-V-E-D it when I saw it!  :)  Not sure what I'll make from it, but am leaning towards maybe a little nightie/pj pant set for Ellie maybe?  Any ideas?  It is just sooooo stinkin' cute!

I absolutely loved doing business with Stephanie, she was so sweet and a lot of fun.  AND she's a mom to 9 kids!  So check her fabric store out, and while you're at it she also sells cloth diapers here, and here which is actually how I "found" her.  :)  Her diapers are so cute, and her prices are awesome.  So if you need any cloth diapers, and don't want to sew your own, send her your business....she's great to work with :)  If you go to her Facebook page, you can check out her fabrics.  I never liked minky till I saw hers...LOL...one day....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yep, it is pretty cute stuff! I reckon pj's would be adorable. :) What is PUL??

TEXAUS MOMMA said...

PUL is PolyUrethane(?)Laminated...waterproof for the outside of the diapers, on the wrong side of the fabric.