Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Monday, February 16, 2009

Busy Life!

On Monday we went and signed up Jorge to play Pee Wee baseball!!!! (or as he used to say..."I want to play pooeee baseball...LOL) I am excited! I love to watch little kids play. We used to go watch a neighbourhood kid play...it was great fun. But we'll have to basically kiss about 12 weekends goodbye, or maybe more. He doesn't start till April though, so we have a little bit of life till then. We had to take him two days later to buy his cleats, as he just couldn't wait! ;) I think it will be good for him in other ways too. Teamwork, learning to take orders from other adults, and finding out that their are other kids that just might be better than him, and being friends to those who aren't very cool too. We've already had a lesson in that...LOL I think it will be a great family time.

No comments: