Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sorry so long!

Hello! Sorry for the great silence here! We have been crazy busy, and when I haven't been crazy busy, I guess I've enjoyed the lazy moments. :) Tim has gone home and I'll try to get some pictures up soon! Kids have been sick, one at a time, although at this very moment they are all OK! Hope they stay healthy for a while. You may notice my new profile picture....yes I got a spiral perm, and yes she took a lot off! LOL It's the shortest I've had in a long time. It wasn't supposed to be that short, but when I realised how much she was taking off....there wasn't much point in saying anything!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your hair looks lovely! it's taking a while to get used to it (just from looking at photos :P) but it's really pretty!!
you'll have to post some photos of your family sometime :)
love Rach

Anonymous said...

i've nominated you for a blog award so you should quickly start dusting around here as you'll probably have visitors...